Saturday, October 17, 2009

NC Sneaker SUmmit FAQ's

FAQ about the Sneaker Summit
1. Can I buy shoes there?
-Yes shoe boutiques and collectors will be selling their heat. CASH only. so save up!

2. Can I trade?
-At this time, if you want to trade with a collector, we ask you do it outside of the event. Unless you have a table, you will not be allowed to bring any shoes inside except for the one you have on your feet.

3. Can I sell?
-Sure. If you have some random shoes, shirts, etc related with sneaker culture, get yourself a table and sell!

4. I got heat, but I'm worried about my shoes
-We will have security on premises and entry/exits will be closely monitored. We did not have any issues last year. Please rest assured.

5. What stuff will be on the raffle?
-Depending on which companies hop on board, you will have anything from Blazers, dunks, hats, shirts, to the true blue III's possibly being raffled off. Last year, we had 3000$ worth of stuff we raffled off. It would behoove you to stick around with your raffle ticket

6. How much to get in?
-It's on facebook, myspace, and blog lol.

7. How do i get a raffle ticket?
-Your admission ticket IS your raffle ticket . Feel free to buy more tickets if you want to increase your chances of winning.

8. When is the raffle?
-It will be held every hour.

9. What kind of performances should we expect?
-As of now, Kooley High and Kaze (just signed with Universal) will be performing. We are currently reviewing other possible minor acts.

10. I got heat, I still don't buy this whole "sneaker summit" thing.
-The reason why we started this event is to represent NC/SC and to put us on the map for sneaker culture. Frankly, we got tired of seeing fake sneakers everywhere we go. We also got tired of young kids thinkin they got heat on their feet, but knew nothing about the history of the kicks. It's to spread sneaker culture in different aspects. If you think it may be whack, feel free to keep your collection in hibernation and keep it hidden forever in your back closet for you to enjoy. We would hope that if you were a true sneakerhead, you'd understand community participation is key to spreading an important message

11. How is this going to be advertised?
-Check around Charlotte for Blu Magazine. We will be in there. We will have flyers across NC and SC and Va in November across MANY shoe stores. We are also looking to get billboards off of I-85 and I-77

12. I know I have the best heat around, so I don't need to prove it to anyone.
-RRRREAAAALLLLY!?....do u have the Seamless Jordan X's? the playstation Air Force 1s? The DQM Air Max 90? Stop talking the talk and get a table out there. I promise you it'll be fun.

13. Besides shoes, what else is gonna be out there?
-Music, Food, Custom artists, clothing lines, etc etc.

14. Should I come in there with some heat?
-I hope so.

15. What if I come in there with some fake sneakers?
- you WILL get clowned. You WILL get surrounded and be picked on like the fat kid on a see-saw. Please save us the trouble of saving you. JUST DON'T WEAR FAKES!

16. I have more questions. Who do I contact?
-NCsneakersummit@gmail.com

17. I'll be there for sure. How do i get there?
- all your needs are on the websites

No comments:

Post a Comment